Business Internet Service
Flexible, Cost-Effective Internet Access
Benefits of Business Internet include:
- Dedicated access with burstable bandwidth options.
- Direct (not resold) access to the infinIT network.
- Static IP addresses.
- Direct connect access to the infinIT data center.
- Direct connect access to the infinIT voice switch.
- Service Level Agreement on dedicated access connections.
- Flexible contract options.
Business Internet is here for small and medium businesses who:
- Have mission-critical applications residing in the cloud.
- Are experiencing sluggish internet speeds.
- Have moved to VoIP or are considering moving to VoIP.
- Need guaranteed quality of service on VoIP calls.
- Have virtualized servers or desktops.
- Require a secondary/failover link for disaster recovery.
- Have multiple locations which need to be connected.
Business Internet is unique in that infinIT owns and manages their own network and IP space.
Why Business Internet?
As more business applications and services move to the cloud, internet access has now become that much more mission-critical. What makes business internet unique is its ability to not only provide highly reliable, dedicated circuits but also directly connect customers to infinIT’s private IP network. The infinIT network is multi-homed; utilizing multiple upstream carriers. These carriers offer multiple routes to the internet, while at the same time providing redundancy (BGP) in the event of a single carrier disruption.
Internet customers have multiple options from which to choose for their access, including:
- Metro Ethernet
- InfinIT Ethernet Plus+
Want infinIT to manage all of your essential IT functions, so you can put your IT budget to better use? Click here to find out more about Managed Services.
Why Choose Dedicated Internet Access?
Learn which services could be right for you and your business by exploring our blog on the differences between business class broadband and dedicated internet access.